Sony α7 III is most eagerly anticipated mirrorless camera of the year. It is all rounded camera suitable for both photography and videography. Refined for improved speed and low-light performance, the 35mm full-frame 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor pair to realize an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate and improved autofocus performance for faster, more reliable subject tracking along with wide frame coverage. A newly develop sensor and BIONZX image processing system allow you to capture various type of shooting with high quality picture that you would expect only of a fullframe camera. You can capture stunning image in high resolution ISO sensivity, and camera redusing the noise with the help of area specific noise reduction technolog feautures. Camera offer ISO range is extended to 100-51200 and you can expende the ISO to 50-204800 for still photography and shooting at high ISO with no concerns about noise or image deterioration.
Starting at $1,999.99/ ₹152,300.00
The α6000’s Fast Hybrid AF combines the strengths of both phase- and contrast-detection auto focus. With a class-leading 179 phase detection points (covering almost the entire image), and a high-speed contrast-detection function, the result is not only an impressive 11 fps burst mode, but also highly accurate movement tracking for both stills and video.
1) 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and Focus Sensitivity Range :EV 0 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
2) ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility- Sony E-mount lenses
3) Hybrid AF with 179-point focal plane phase-detection and 25 contrast detect points
4) Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting
5) 3-inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots
Starting at ₹39,990.00/$648.00
α9 is a full- frame mirrorless camera, its 24.2-megapixel full-frame image sensor temporarily stores large-volume data in the integral memory for overall 20 times faster readout speed. The combination of CMOS sensor and enhanced BIONZ X image-processing engine brings you true digital freedom. An uninterrupted view of the subject is available even during shutter release, with 60 fps live-view capability and minimal display lag in continuous shooting.
1) World’s first Full-frame stacked CMOS sensor w/ integrated memory
2) World’s first blackout-free continuous shooting up to 20 fps
3) Silent, vibration-free, anti-distortion shutter up to 1/32,000 sec.
4) 693 Phase Detection AF points over 93% frame coverage
The α7 II is the world’s first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization and provides camera shake compensation for wide-ranging mountable lenses. Compact and refined for intuitive operation, it offers enhanced Fast Hybrid AF that delivers lightning-fast focusing, super-wide coverage and exceptionally effective tracking of fast-moving subjects.
1) World’s first 5-axis in-body image stabilization in a full-frame camera.
2) Use your favorite lenses without blur from camera shake.
3) Capture stunning images with full-frame, 24.3MP resolution. Lens Compensation: Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion
4) Fast hybrid AF with phase-detection – 30% faster than a7.
5) Compatible with Sony’s E-mount lenses, and others with adapters.
MSRP: $2,199.99 / ₹199,990.00