Sony α7 III
Sony α7 III offer 24.2-megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor, featuring a back-illuminated structure, is combined with the latest BIONZ X image processing engine and front-end LSI, and this combination achieves a data readout speed that is two times faster and data processing capability that is 1.8 times higher.Touch Focus function, and a Touch Pad function for you to fingertip-drag the focus frame intuitively while using the electronic viewfinder
Camera features 693 phase-detection AF points covering approx. 93% of image area, plus 425 densely positioned contrast-detection AF points to improve focus.
Eye AF can now be used with AF-C mode, for fast, effective eye detection and tracking performance
Sony α7 III
Sony α7 III is different from other camera and it is essay to use, light weight fullframe mirrorless camera. Those who are using DSLR camera and confused about mirroless camera this review is help them to clear the confusion.Mirroless camera don’t have mirror and optical viewfinder.There are few difference betwwen mirrorless and DSLR. Thease camera has few unique feautures, which is differnet from other cameras.
Sony α7 III is most eagerly anticipated mirrorless camera of the year. It is all rounded camera suitable for both photography and videography. Refined for improved speed and low-light performance, the 35mm full-frame 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor pair to realize an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate and improved autofocus performance for faster, more reliable subject tracking along with wide frame coverage. A newly develop sensor and BIONZX image processing system allow you to capture various type of shooting with high quality picture that you would expect only of a fullframe camera. You can capture stunning image in high resolution ISO sensivity, and camera redusing the noise with the help of area specific noise reduction technolog feautures. Camera offer ISO range is extended to 100-51200 and you can expende the ISO to 50-204800 for still photography and shooting at high ISO with no concerns about noise or image deterioration.
Best features of Sony α7 III , which makes the camera different from other camera
Sony α7 III has one of the best features is Eye AF. Other DSLR or Mirrorless camera have face auto focus or facial recognition, but eye AF is more than better for face autofocus. you can use Eye AF. Just press the button and then the focus locks on the eye. Eye AF directly try to focus on nearest eye and continuous tracking. You can easily focus on object with the help of eye AF and focus point will lock the object. This is really superb features. Eye auto focus are simultaneously work with vertically and horizontally. If you want to activate this option on camera, then you have to assign any custom button as a eye AF. you can use Eye AF, Just press the button and then the focus locks on the eye and capture the object. It is very useful features for portrait photography.
This camera has 693 phase-detection AF points covering approx. 93% of image area and 425 densely positioned contrast-detection AF points to improve focus.This features is called 4D focus, offer space and time to capture moving object with clarity. You can easily capture incredible moving object like wild animal,sports,dancer.
The camera allow silent shutter shooting at up to 10fps with full resolution. Silence is necessary for various shot, when some noise can harm an ideal shot. shutter is timed to minimize possible exposure and color inconsistency in images shot at high shutter speeds, as well as between continuous shots.
In built 5-axis image stabilization with 5.0-stop shutter speed can take full advantage of its high quality imaging capability and live view image performance.One more thing you can attached any type of E mount lens via mount adaptor
- With the α7 III, Eye AF can now be used with AF-C mode, for fast, effective eye detection and tracking performance when shooting stills.
- The camera also supports silent shooting at up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking at maximum resolution.
- shots with 5-axis stabilization.
- 693 phase-detection AF point covering approx. 93% of image area, and 425 densely positioned contrast-detection AF points to improve focus.
- This camera provides two media slots for SD card
- Longer battery life to shoot for more professional lengths
- Two SD card slots but only one is high-speed
- LCD only flip not articulated
- No 10-bit video output
- Lacks built-in flash
- Image Sensor: 24.2 MP 35 mm full frame (35.6 × 23.8 mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Image Processor: BIONZX
- Focusing: High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking.
- ISO Sensitivity: Sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills)
- Viewfinder:1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (color), XGA OLED
- LCD:2.95 inch (3.0-type) wide type TFT
- Video: 4K HDR
- Battery life: Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor)
- Lens: Sony E-mount lenses
- Body weight: 650g