Nikon popularized many features in professional SLR photography, such as the modular camera system with interchangeable lenses, viewfinders, motor drives, and data backs integrated light metering and lens indexing
Features in Compact body, Solid autofocus system, huge battery life and very good image quality the Nikon D3300 are also incredible easy to use for the first time user. If you are a beginner may be for photography or videography than this is good option with the D3300.24.2 MP with APS-C sensor delivered a good quality photo even in low light condition. Nikon has always been comparatively big APS-C sensor other than Canon. Nikon APS-C senor size is 24×16 mm and Canon Sensor size is approx. 23×15 mm.Hence D3300 is perform as well as in low light condition. 11 AF point is performing fast in all the situation may be low light condition, night mode, day light condition, artificial light condition. Everywhere this camera performing really well due to the manual mode. Continuous shooting speed is 5 FPS, so you can shoot sports photography also.D3300 does not struggling in low light due to ISO(100-25600).You have all the manual control that is ISO, white balance, shutter speed. So you can click some really good photos with this camera. As far as photography you never disappointed with this camera. It is very good camera and senor is good and its click some really good quality picture. But it is a crop sensor not a full frame sensor. Considering the price it is OK.
This top-end system born from an unending quest for perfection, 45.7MP model is designed to go head-to-head with Sony’s highly-regarded Alpha 7R III, with a remarkably similar configuration and specification. As a first-gen system that opens a new dimension of possibilities. A system inspired by the past but designed for tomorrow. A system only Nikon could create. Not only is the Z 7 a match for the A7R III, in many respects it equals or surpasses the D850, Nikon’s best-ever DSLR. Indeed after using it extensively for a couple of weeks, I think it’s not too much of a stretch to suggest that the Nikon Z 7 is one of the best stills cameras ever made. You can use touch control to select the focus point, focus and shoot with a single tap, and make changes to the camera settings. It is really useful to be able to tap the screen to shoot when the camera is being held away from your eye, but the downside of touch control on all cameras (not just this one) is that it’s easy to change settings accidentally while handling the camera, or find that the focus point is way off in the corner of the frame when you go to take a picture.
1) New larger Z mount for revolutionary optical performance
2) Nikon-designed 45.7MP backside Illuminated image sensor with no optical low pass filter (OLPF)
3) 493-Point on-sensor phase detect AF system and up to 9 fps
4) 4K ultra-HD video; 8K time-lapse; 120/1080P slow motion
5) Compatible with new Z nikkor lenses, over 360 F-mount nikkor lenses and a variety of Nikon system Accessories
Starting at $3,399.95
Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Camera is designed to deliver a new standard of optical excellence. Powerful features and Nikon’s quality. This full format mirrorless camera system with support for interchangeable lenses is part Nikon’s revolutionary Z series and integrates the newly introduced Z-mount, which features a large 55mm diameter, short 16mm flange distance, and seamless compatibility with the brand’s exciting new line of Z lenses. The Z6 boasts of 1.27-cm/0.5-in. approx. 3690k-dot (Quad VGA) OLED electronic viewfinder with color balance and auto and 11-level manual brightness controls and a large 24.5MP BSI CMOS sensor and an EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine—both of which allow it to deliver exceptional image quality, speed, and impressive low-light performance, thanks to the sensor’s native sensitivity range of up to 25600. The camera also offers UHD 4K video recording at 30p (paired with the N-log gamma profile and its 10-bit HDMI output to produce cinema-grade videos) and 8K Time-Lapse mode. Built for professional results, this camera also has an advanced phase-detect AF system with 493 AF points (covering 90 per cent of the image area) and 5-axis Vibration Reduction technology help ensure sharper photos and smoother videos.
Starting at $1,999.95
The D5300 is built-in Wi-Fi for photo sharing to your smartphone or tablet, GPS and mapping, a cutting edge 24.2-megapixel image sensor, an extra-large swiveling Vari-angle LCD and more, D5300 brings an outstanding new level of image quality and capabilities in a compact, ergonomic design. Pair it with any NIKKOR lens—like the outstanding AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR kit lens—and unleash the full potential of its innovative image sensor. Your photos will be richer, truer to life than most photos you’ve seen. HD video will have a stunning cinematic look, a level of sharpness and clarity that ignites on ultra-high-resolution tablets, laptops and TVs.
1) 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter
2) 39-point AF system with 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering II
3) 5 frames per second continuous shooting
4) ISO 100 – 12800 (Expandable to 25600)
5) 3.2″ Vari-angle LCD with 1,037,000 dots
6) 1080 (60p, 30p, 24p) and 720 (60p, 50p) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4)
7) Built-in Wi-Fi (for sharing and remote camera control) and GPS
Starting at $599.95 / ₹45,450.00
The D5600 offers plenty of room to grow with exceptional image quality, intuitive controls and powerful tools for pushing the boundaries of your creativity as far as they’ll bend. Unlike others, with a battery lasting over 970 shots per charge, you’ll be able to keep shooting all day long.Its large high-resolution sensor and broad ISO range help deliver high quality photos and videos in nearly any condition, from sunny skies to dimly-lit concerts. And with a wide range of interchangeable NIKKOR lenses at your disposal, images with stunning background blur and richly-toned contrasts are yours for the taking.
1) 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
2) EXPEED 4 Image Processor
3) 3.2″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
4) Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
5) SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC
6) Lens Compatibility at a Glance-Autofocus is available with AF-S, AF-P, and AF-I lenses
7) Nikon D5600 DSLR with 18-55mm vr lens
Starting at $599.95 / ₹55,950.00
Features in Compact body, Solid autofocus system, huge battery life and very good image quality the Nikon D3400 are also incredible easy to use for the first time use. D3400 is the best budgeted Entry level DSLR camera. It is small size light weight and simple design. Overall this interchangeable lens camera delivered very good photo and quality video for its price. Same resolution is the D3300 for without anti alias filter for slightly unsharpened the image. D3400 delivered slightly sharper photos in low light. This is upgrade version of D3300. Maximum features are same but very little difference are notice. Five difference we have noticed between D3400 and D3300. D3400 is actually lighter then D3300 and D3400 included Sanpbridge system, which help to connect your smart phone to share camera photo. This advantage not included in D3300. D3300 comes with microphone jack but D3400 does not have microphone jack. If you are shooting a video, you can’t use external microphone jack. If you are you tuber than D3300 is better choice. Battery life is very good then D3300. You can shoot 1200 image with full charged battery. D3300 only 700 shoots. D3400 price little high. Rest all features are same. Both camera are delivered good quality photo and video
1) SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
2) 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
3) EXPEED 4 Image Processor
4) No Optical Low-Pass Filter. Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1.
5) Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting. Comparability information: C firmware v. 1.10 and later ( released August 31, 2016 )
Starting at $399.95 / ₹31,923.00
The D3500 is as easy to use as a point-and-shoot, but it takes beautiful DSLR photos and videos that get noticed. It feels outstanding in your hands, sturdy and balanced with controls where you want them. It’s compact, durable and versatile, ideal for travel. And it works seamlessly with compatible smartphones, making it easier than ever to share your great photos. Even if you’ve never picked up a DSLR camera, you can take beautiful pictures with D3500.
1) A DSLR That’s as easy to use as a point-and-shoot camera
2) Compact, comfortable design That’s great for travel and Special events
3) Image sensor That’s 15x larger than those Used in Typical smartphones for sharper, clearer pictures
4) Works with Nikon’s snapbridge app for sharing photos with a compatible smartphone or tablet
5) 1080P full HD videos with monaural sound at the touch of a button
Starting at $399.95 / ₹39,950.00
The D7200 is the new star of Nikon’s DX-format camera line-up. Bring your creative vision to life with photos and videos that shine with sharpness and clarity. Shoot in nearly any light—from dawn until after dusk—and capture everything from sports and action to wildlife and everyday moments. Then share your beautiful images easier than ever with a compatible smart device. Whether you’re a passionate photographer or videographer looking for a tool to ignite your creativity, a pro in need of a nimble second camera or someone looking for an ideal blend of versatility and convenience, the D7200 is ready for your challenge.
1) 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor
2) No Optical Low-Pass Filter (OLPF)
3) 51 point autofocus system
4) 6 frames per second (fps) shooting capacity
5) EXPEED 4 image processing; ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 – 25,600.Lens mount: Nikon F mount, (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
6) Built in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) for instant sharing
Starting at $799.95 / ₹69,950.00
D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design.
1) Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
2) Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality. Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (+32 °F to 104 °F) Humidity: 85% or less (no condensation)
3) 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
4) 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
5) Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
Starting at $1,149.95/₹115,450.00
The D810A records the brilliant red tones of H-alpha emission nebulae with a level of detail and sharpness, wide dynamic range and rich tonality almost unimaginable until now. Reveal the faintest celestial objects with exposures up to 15 minutes long; and noise-free performance at ISO levels as high as 12,800 (expandable to 51,000). Create star trail images that span the entire sky with unlimited continuous JPEG shooting. Whether using a fixed tripod, equatorial mount, connected to a telescope or tethered to a laptop.
1) 36.3 MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF)
2) 30% faster EXPEED 4 image processing engine
3) 51-point AF system and 3D Color Matrix metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor
4) ISO 64-12,800 expandable to 51,200.Broadcast-caliber audio control right in the camera
5) Featuring a new RAW Small Size option, which produces 16MP images with much smaller file sizes.Lens 6) 6) Mount: Nikon F bayonet mount
7) Professional video and audio capabilities
Starting at $3,799.95 / ₹244,950.00
Sony α7 III is most eagerly anticipated mirrorless camera of the year. It is all rounded camera suitable for both photography and videography. Refined for improved speed and low-light performance, the 35mm full-frame 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor pair to realize an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate and improved autofocus performance for faster, more reliable subject tracking along with wide frame coverage. A newly develop sensor and BIONZX image processing system allow you to capture various type of shooting with high quality picture that you would expect only of a fullframe camera. You can capture stunning image in high resolution ISO sensivity, and camera redusing the noise with the help of area specific noise reduction technolog feautures. Camera offer ISO range is extended to 100-51200 and you can expende the ISO to 50-204800 for still photography and shooting at high ISO with no concerns about noise or image deterioration.
Starting at $1,999.99/ ₹152,300.00
The α6000’s Fast Hybrid AF combines the strengths of both phase- and contrast-detection auto focus. With a class-leading 179 phase detection points (covering almost the entire image), and a high-speed contrast-detection function, the result is not only an impressive 11 fps burst mode, but also highly accurate movement tracking for both stills and video.
1) 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and Focus Sensitivity Range :EV 0 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
2) ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility- Sony E-mount lenses
3) Hybrid AF with 179-point focal plane phase-detection and 25 contrast detect points
4) Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting
5) 3-inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots
Starting at ₹39,990.00/$648.00
α9 is a full- frame mirrorless camera, its 24.2-megapixel full-frame image sensor temporarily stores large-volume data in the integral memory for overall 20 times faster readout speed. The combination of CMOS sensor and enhanced BIONZ X image-processing engine brings you true digital freedom. An uninterrupted view of the subject is available even during shutter release, with 60 fps live-view capability and minimal display lag in continuous shooting.
1) World’s first Full-frame stacked CMOS sensor w/ integrated memory
2) World’s first blackout-free continuous shooting up to 20 fps
3) Silent, vibration-free, anti-distortion shutter up to 1/32,000 sec.
4) 693 Phase Detection AF points over 93% frame coverage
The α7 II is the world’s first full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization and provides camera shake compensation for wide-ranging mountable lenses. Compact and refined for intuitive operation, it offers enhanced Fast Hybrid AF that delivers lightning-fast focusing, super-wide coverage and exceptionally effective tracking of fast-moving subjects.
1) World’s first 5-axis in-body image stabilization in a full-frame camera.
2) Use your favorite lenses without blur from camera shake.
3) Capture stunning images with full-frame, 24.3MP resolution. Lens Compensation: Peripheral shading, chromatic aberration, distortion
4) Fast hybrid AF with phase-detection – 30% faster than a7.
5) Compatible with Sony’s E-mount lenses, and others with adapters.
MSRP: $2,199.99 / ₹199,990.00
LUMIX G85 is a Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera perfect for outdoor shooting. The dual image stabilizer helps to take clear image in difficult or fast moving situation. G85 integrate 5 axis Dual image stabilizer, combining body and lens stabilisation to gain more powerful handshake correction and compensating the shot up to 5 F-stops. The 5 axis stabilisation work in both wide and telephoto photography and motion picture recording including 4K video.16 MP Digital Live MOS sensor with no low pass filter helps to capture sharper image with more details.
Price:$897.99 / ₹53,990.00
EOS R is a whole new system with a new, game-changing RF lens mount that delivers optical excellence today and incredible possibilities for future designs. The new full-frame mirrorless EOS R camera provides gorgeous results, with four RF lenses reimagining Canon optics and three optional Mount Adapters helping to ensure you can bring your EF and EF-S lenses along. Advanced features and compact designs, all in the brand-new EOS R system that’s designed to take today’s visual storytellers into tomorrow.
1) 30.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
2) Dual pixel CMOS AF with 5, 655 manually selectable AF points
3) 4K 30P with Canon log and 10 bit 4: 2: 2 HDMI output
4) Built-in EVF with 3.69 million dots, Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD and dot-matrix LCD panel
MSRP: $2,299.00 / ₹189,950.00