FUJIFILM X-T3 equipped with the newly-developed back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and high-speed X-Processor 4 image processing engine with 3 times the processing speed of current models
-Highest image quality and AF accuracy in X Series with the compact and lightweight body and improved ability to track a moving subject with blackout-free burst mode-Meeting the needs of professional videographers with the world’s first 4K/60fps 10-bit recording capability for rich and smooth color expressions.
1) New 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4 image processing engine
2) 4K movie recording – internal SD card 4K/60P 4: 2: 0 10bit recording and the first Mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4: 2: 2 10bit HDMI output.
3) 2.16M phase detection pixels across entire frame and Low-light phase detection limits has been increased over X-T2 by 2 Stops, from -1EV to -3EV
4) 3.69 million dot OLED Color viewfinder with 0.75x magnification and blackout-free burst shooting
5) 16 film Simulation modes: including eterna/cinema, B & w adjustment: -9~+9
Price:$1,499.00 / ₹117,999.00
With a magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec, the FUJIFILM X-T20 has a large, fast viewfinder. It also features a 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT color LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting. By combining the Touch Shot function with the tilt LCD monitor, you can get even more creative.Outstanding photo quality is achieved by the X Series’ highest image resolution, the high-speed X-Processor Pro image processing engine and Fujifilm’s color reproduction technology, perfected through over 80 years experience in photographic film development
1) New Firmware Ver.2.00
2) X-Trans CMOS III sensor & X-Processor Pro
3) Touchscreen Operation
4) AF-C Custom Setting
5) 4K Video Recording
6) Advanced SR AUTO mode
Price:$999.00 / ₹94,999.00
Combining a robust, durable body with superior image quality and easy operation, the FUJIFILM X-H1 is the first camera in the series to include 5-axis 5.5 stops in-body image stabilization (IBIS), and the new ETERNA Film Simulation feature, for outstanding video reproduction.
1) 5.5-Stops In-Body Image Stabilization. Compatible with all XF and XC lenses.
2) New High-Resolution EVF – Magnification ratio of 0.75x and 3.69M dot resolution. The VF display is
extraordinarily smooth, with a display time lag of just 0.005 sec and a frame rate of 100 fps.
3) Comprehensive video features – new external film Simulation ideal for shooting movies, f-log SD card recording and 1080/120P high-speed video mode (1/2, 1/4 and 1/5 speed).
4) Flicker reduction mode and improved AF Algorithms. Use focus lock to focus on another subject at the same distance, then recompose the picture
5) 25% Thicker magnesium alloy body than X-T2, increased scratch-resistance and surface hardness, dust and water-resistant properties, ability to operate in temps down to -10 Degree C/-14 Degree F.
Price:$1,649.00 / ₹133,999.00
The FUJIFILM GFX 50S delivers the world’s best image quality. It combines outstanding resolution of 51.4 megapixels with exceptional tones, advanced color reproduction and high-performance lenses. This level of image quality is purely motivational. The world around you changes the moment you hold this camera in your hand. Appreciate all that can be achieved with Fujifilm’s new medium format mirrorless camera system, GFX.
1) New Firmware Ver.3.30
2) 43.8×32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS medium format sensor
3) X-Processor Pro
4) Detachable 3.69M-dot EVF
5) 2.36M-dot touchscreen LCD back panel
6) Compact and lightweight body
7) Weather resistant structure
8) FUJINON GF Lens
Price: $5,499.00 / ₹369,999.00