Canon EOS 80D
Canon EOS 80D responsive camera to keep pace with the action and Perfect for creative videography. It is upgrade version from 70D. Image quality are really natural atmospheric with lots of details. It is the best choice of camera for enthusiast photographers.
24.2 MP APS-C COMS (22.3mm x 14.9) sensor with powerful DIGIC6 processor
45 cross-type AF points for both automatic and manual selection
Canon EOS 80D
Canon EOS 80D is an enthusiast-level powerful, versatile and responsive DSLR. It is the upgrade version of 70D.24.2MP APS-C COMS sensor with powerful DIGIC6 processor produce great quality photos that are capture with fine details. Camera deliver quality images using the Intelligent Viewfinder (Pentaprism) with approx. 100% frame coverage. Canon’s Dual Pixel on-sensor phase-detection autofocus system offer smooth continuous focusing when shooting videos and photos in Live View mode. You can capture split second sports action with super sharp images under floodlights. 45 all cross-type point hybrid AF System offer to choose an AF point or area to suit your composition. You can also capture fast moving sports or wildlife photography with 7fps continuous shooting rate and customizable controls. 27 f/8 compatible AF points allow you to using the Auto Focus system when you use a different lens for shooting sharp image. Camera offer accurate and consistent exposure in a wide variety of situations, for 7,560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor, which detects both infra-red and visible light. You can easily shoot quality image like sports, portrait, landscape, travel photography even in low light condition. EOS 80D delivers impressive photos in a range of lighting conditions, color and atmosphere. You can instantly edit the image and display.
80D have a large ISO Sensitivity range of 100-16,000 and expended up to 25,600, which reduce the need for flash and take natural atmospheric picture even in low light or night. The 80D have a polycarbonate exterior and magnesium alloy chassis sealed against dust and moisture. 3” articulated touch screen and Live View display allow you to easily review settings and quickly adjust the camera as per your need. Capture Video at up to 1080p resolution and 60fps frame rate with powerful Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which provides a versatile Auto Focus system for accurate focus tracking and smooth focus transition. You can capture professional quality sound with head phone and microphone inputs. You can capture photos and videos wirelessly from your smart phone with a real time view of the action and control over settings via WI-FI and NFC. This is very useful for you tube video and blogging.
- EOS 80D delivers stunning images, in a range of lighting conditions, that are packed with detail, colour and atmosphere and instantly ready for editing and display.
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 processor capture good quality photo with details
- 45 all cross-type point hybrid AF System offer to choose an AF point or area to suit your composition
- You can’t shoot 4K video. Only Full HD Video
- Quick menu are predefined
- Image Sensor: 24.2 MP APS-C COMS (22.3mm x 14.9)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 6
- Focusing: 45 cross-type AF points (Automatic and Manual selection)
- Metering modes: 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto (100-16000),ISO can be expanded to 25600
- Shutter: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- White Balance: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism
- LCD: Touch screen Vari angle 7.7cm (3.0″) 3:2 Clear View II TFT, approx. 1040K dots
- Flash: Built-in Flash GN (ISO 100, meters) and flash mode-Auto, Manual flash, Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
- Live View mode: Electronic viewfinder with image sensor
- Video: 1920x1080-60fps and video length maximum 30 min
- Battery life: 960 image
- Body weight: 730g
Canon EOS 70D vs Canon EOS 80D
Canon 70D and 80D both are famous camera for videography. These are ideal camera for you tube video and blogging.Canon 70D has replaced 60D and long successor as a video DSLR and it was upgrade to 80D.Canon 70D was launched on October 2013 and Canon 80D was launched on February 2016. Both camera have same ISO, 7fps continuous shooting mode, 3” articulated touch screen, weather sealed body and microphone jack there are very few difference between both cameras. 70D used 20MP and APS-C COMS sensor and 80D have 24.2MP APS-C COMS sensor. So 80D have better resolution. 80D have 45 all cross-type point hybrid AF System but 70D have only 19 AF. 80D is little lighter than 70D in weight. Few extra features added in 80D like headphone jack, time laps video, NFC, which are not in 70D.Both cameras can capture full HD video with 1080P.80D capture video 60fps mode but 70d only 30fps. If you are like slow motion video then 80D is the best choice and 80D have better color depth. If you compare with price the difference is Rs.9000.00. If you don’t want slow motion video, head phone jack and NFC, then you can go with 70D and you save Rs.9000.00.