Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Canon EOS 7D Mark II has Dual DIGIC 6 image processor and 20.2 MP resolution to deliver a stuning image with details.Capture the moment you want to shoot at 10fps continious shoting mode with full auto focus and auto exposure. No matter how fast the action.Every single shoot you would be feel proud even in low light.
EOS 7D Mark II has 65 focus points track fast moving subjects
Magnesium alloy body and Weather-sealed controls protect the camera against water and dust
Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Sony α7 III is different from other camera and it is essay to use, light weight fullframe mirrorless camera. Those who are using DSLR camera and confused about mirroless camera this review is help them to clear the confusion.Mirroless camera don’t have mirror and optical viewfinder.There are few difference betwwen mirrorless and DSLR. Thease camera has few unique feautures, which is differnet from other cameras.
Sony α7 III is most eagerly anticipated mirrorless camera of the year. It is all rounded camera suitable for both photography and videography. Refined for improved speed and low-light performance, the 35mm full-frame 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor pair to realize an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate and improved autofocus performance for faster, more reliable subject tracking along with wide frame coverage. A newly develop sensor and BIONZX image processing system allow you to capture various type of shooting with high quality picture that you would expect only of a fullframe camera. You can capture stunning image in high resolution ISO sensivity, and camera redusing the noise with the help of area specific noise reduction technolog feautures. Camera offer ISO range is extended to 100-51200 and you can expende the ISO to 50-204800 for still photography and shooting at high ISO with no concerns about noise or image deterioration.
Best features of Canon EOS 7D Mark II , which makes the camera different from other camera
Magnesium alloy construction body protect the camera from pressure or damage and weather sealed controls protect the camera against water and dust.You can carry your camera anywhere and shooting with full confidence.
7D Mark II has 65 all cross type focus points track fast moving subjects.Each cross type focus point is lock on to both horizontal and vertical detail quickly and accurately. Camera can focus even under moon light but it depends on what lens you use.You can use all 65 AF point together or group them into moveable zones that cover off-centre subjects. Other way you can select just a single point to focus exctly on a particular object of the scene
Advanced iTR focusing system uses colour and face information to recognise and track subjects as they move around the frame. AF responsiveness can be customised using a simple tool which adjusts the focus tracking according to the shooting environment and subject, so that other objects passing momentarily in front of the subject don’t interfere with focusing.
150,000-pixel metering sensor, with IR detection to split up the scene into 252 areas. Each one is analysed and the correct exposure settings are either set automatically or manually.
Superb performance in low-light conditions, keep shooting without compromising your creativity. The EOS 7D Mark II delivers superb image quality at ISO sensitivities up to ISO 16,000 (expandable up to ISO 51,200) – perfect for discreet street photography, freezing the action in difficult conditions, and even hand-held macro photography.
- With the α7 III, Eye AF can now be used with AF-C mode, for fast, effective eye detection and tracking performance when shooting stills.
- The camera also supports silent shooting at up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking at maximum resolution.
- shots with 5-axis stabilization.
- 693 phase-detection AF point covering approx. 93% of image area, and 425 densely positioned contrast-detection AF points to improve focus.
- This camera provides two media slots for SD card
- Longer battery life to shoot for more professional lengths
- Two SD card slots but only one is high-speed
- LCD only flip not articulated
- No 10-bit video output
- Lacks built-in flash
- Image Sensor: 24.2 MP 35 mm full frame (35.6 × 23.8 mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Image Processor: BIONZX
- Focusing: High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking.
- ISO Sensitivity: Sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills)
- Viewfinder:1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (color), XGA OLED
- LCD:2.95 inch (3.0-type) wide type TFT
- Video: 4K HDR
- Battery life: Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor)
- Lens: Sony E-mount lenses
- Body weight: 650g