EOS R is a whole new system with a new, game-changing RF lens mount that delivers optical excellence today and incredible possibilities for future designs. The new full-frame mirrorless EOS R camera provides gorgeous results, with four RF lenses reimagining Canon optics and three optional Mount Adapters helping to ensure you can bring your EF and EF-S lenses along. Advanced features and compact designs, all in the brand-new EOS R system that’s designed to take today’s visual storytellers into tomorrow.
1) 30.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor
2) Dual pixel CMOS AF with 5, 655 manually selectable AF points
3) 4K 30P with Canon log and 10 bit 4: 2: 2 HDMI output
4) Built-in EVF with 3.69 million dots, Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD and dot-matrix LCD panel
MSRP: $2,299.00 / ₹189,950.00
You take memorable, atmospheric pictures in low light with a large ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 12,800), which reduces the need for flash. Camera can capture the natural ambiance of every precious moment.Shoot superb images with the details, colours and contrast exactly as you remember thanks to the DIGIC 4+ processor.you can quickly connect to compatible Android smartphones and tablets and launch the Camera Connect app with just one tap. You can also connect to iOS and non-NFC devices and launch the app via Wi-Fi. Ideal for easy transfer and sharing of images and movies on the move.
1) 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+
2) 9-point AF with one center cross-type AF point
3) Standard ISO: 100 to 6400, expandable to 12800
4) Wi-Fi and NFC supported
Price: $344.00 / ₹31,995.00
Canon EOS 800D is an entry-level powerful, versatile and responsive DSLR. The powerful DIGIC 7 image processor and 24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor combine to produce images more accurate and detailed. Camera deliver quality images using the Intelligent Viewfinder (Pentaprism) with approx. 95% frame coverage. Canon’s Dual Pixel on-sensor phase-detection auto focus system offer smooth continuous focusing when shooting videos and photos in Live View mode.The powerful new DIGIC 7 image processor not only improves the visual resolution and contrast of images shot in backlight but also enables noise reduction.You can use fast shutter speed in low light, night condition at normal ISO speed up to extended 25600. Up to 45 cross-type point AF System offer to choose an AF point or area to suit your composition.
MSRP: $799.99 / ₹54,895.00
Lightweight, fun and easy to use, the Canon EOS 200D/Rebel SL2 camera further proves that quality is key, helping you capture stunning photos and videos you’ll love to see and share. The 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor deliver brilliantly sharp results, with Dual Pixel CMOS AF keeping your videos and photos in clear focus. Whether you’re taking selfies or vlogging, the Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD helps capture shots at a variety of angles and situations.
1) 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor DIGIC 7 Image Processor
2) 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
3) 9-Point AF System; Dual Pixel CMOS AF Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 51200
4) Up to 5 fps Continuous Shooting Feature Assistant; Microphone Input
5) Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
MSRP: $699.99 / ₹47,495.00
TheCanon EOS 4000D/ Rebel T6 camera has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor that captures images with outstanding clarity and tonal range, and can offer enough resolution for big enlargements or crops – your photos can be printed and framed without having to worry about reducing the image quality. This sensor is APS-C size for an effective 1.6x field of view (compared to 35mm format) and features many advanced Canon technologies that maximize each pixel’s light gathering, helping to ensure images are captured beautifully and brilliantly.
1) 18.0 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor; DIGIC 4+ Image Processor; 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
2) Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps; 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
3) ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light. 3 fps Shooting; Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC; Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
4) High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand
MSRP: $549.99/ Rs.72,000.00
The EOS 2000D/ Rebel T6s camera is the most sophisticated Rebel ever. It has powerful features like a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, a DIGIC 6 Image Processor and compatibility with Canon’s entire line of EF and EF-S lenses. Plus, the EOS Rebel T6s is the first Rebel to include advanced options like a top LCD display panel and a Quick Control dial (with locking mechanism), even a built-in level display, all in an elegant, compact and portable package. For stills, the EOS Rebel T6s can shoot incredibly quickly in Live View mode with Servo Burst Shooting, plus it has a number of advanced HD movie shooting features that include HDR video recording and Movie Digital Zoom. And, a Rebel first, the EOS Rebel T6s comes equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, making it possible to transfer and share photos easily and conveniently to compatible devices without having to rely on using cables. Near Field Communication (NFC) allows the camera to pair with compatible Android devices and even Canon’s new Connect Station CS100. With the simple versatility of the Rebel line, plus features rarely found in this camera class, the sky’s the limit with the EOS Rebel T6s.
1) 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
2) EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format
3) High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
4) 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb auto focus performance
5) Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
MSRP: $1,199.00/ ₹114,662.00
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100–16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point* all cross-type AF system and features Canon’s amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories, the EOS 7D Mark II is an ideal tool for creative and ambitious photography.
1) 20.2 MP CMOS sensor and ISO 100-16000
2) High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps
3) 65-point all cross-type AF system
4) Stunning Full HD video with Custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity)
5) Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder
MSRP: $1,799.00/ ₹147,995.00
The EOS 77D camera featuring an optical viewfinder with a 45-point all cross-type AF system and fast, accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with phase-detection, it helps you capture the action right as it happens. Alongside the viewfinder, the EOS 77D’s extensive, customizable controls and brilliant image quality help you get the photo looking exactly how you want it. Capture the vibrant colors and fine details of inspirational scenes with the 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor. Without missing a beat, check and change your settings with the top-mounted LCD screen and rear Quick Control dial. When you’re satisfied with your work, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology lets you easily share your favorite photos and videos. Creative control and innovative customizability comes with the EOS 77D.
1) 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
2) Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
3) Hdr movie & time-lapse movie
4) Flash memory type: SDXC
MSRP: $899.99/ ₹63,995.00
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera puts full-frame performance into a compact, fully featured DSLR. Its 26.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor help deliver amazing results even at expanded ISO settings, making it great for challenging low-light situations as well as landscape, portrait and event photography. The EOS 6D Mark II also features an impressive optical viewfinder with 45 all cross-type AF points*, fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD for Live View operation which helps create unique angles. With the EOS 6D Mark II’s speed to capture action and the versatility to create phenomenal photographs and Full HD 60p videos in numerous environments and lighting situations, the camera offers creative content makers a winning combination of advanced features in a portable package that’s as fun as it is powerful.
1) 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
2) Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System
3) Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p
4) DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-40000. GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth low energy
5) Vary-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD
MSRP: $1,799.0/ ₹132,995.00
Canon EOS 80D is an enthusiast-level powerful, versatile and responsive DSLR. It is the upgrade version of 70D.24.2MP APS-C COMS sensor with powerful DIGIC6 processor produce great quality photos that are capture with fine details. Camera deliver quality images using the Intelligent Viewfinder (Pentaprism) with approx. 100% frame coverage. Canon’s Dual Pixel on-sensor phase-detection autofocus system offer smooth continuous focusing when shooting videos and photos in Live View mode.
MSRP: $999.00/ ₹76990.00