Best DSLR under ₹30000.00
There are three camera, Canon 1300D, Nikon D3300 and D3400, all are best entry level DSLR still now. All are small size light weight and simple design. Overall these interchangeable lens camera delivered very good photo and quality video for its price. All are good for photography as well as vediography. But they have some difference. You have to consider which one is best for you as per your need.
- Three Camera has APS-C sensor, so you can capture good quality image and video. Nikon senor is sightly big from Canon.Canon has always been really good with the colors like the screen tone are naturals, colors are naturals and there is no extra saturation also.
- Both Nikon camera are offer 24 MP resolution, Cannon have only 18MP resolution
- Nikon D3300 ISO range is 100-12800 and extended up to 25600.Canon 1300D ISO range is only 100-6400 and extended up to 12800, but Nikon D3400 offer ISO 100-25600 in built.
- Both Nikon Camare auto focus range 11 AF but Canon 1300D only 9AF
- You can capture 3 image/ second through Continuous shooting mode , but Nikon offer 5 image/ second
- All camera offers full HD video with 1080P. But Canon Camera will be struggling in low light for video due to 30 FPS, Nikon can better result in low light and night mode due to 60 FPS.
- All camera battery performance are well. Canon 1300D gives you 500 shots, Nikon D3300 will be 700 shots and D3400 will be 1200 shots.
- Only Nikon D3300 have microphone jack,so you can connect external microphone.
- Canon have wi-fi and NFC features. So you can easily share your image to your phone. Nikon D3300 have no wi-fi or NFC support.But D3400 have Bluetooth support, so you can share your photo to your smart phone thru snap-bridge app.