D850 is ahigh resolution DSLRs, a camera that allows photographers to capture fast action in 45.7 megapixels of brilliant resolution. With remarkable advancements across the board—sensor design, autofocus, dynamic range, sensitivity, Speedlight control, battery life, shutter and mirror drive mechanisms, Silent Photography in Live-View mode, focus shift capability and more—this is quite possibly the most impressive.
1) Nikon-designed back-side illuminated (BSI) full-frame image sensor with no optical low-pass filter
2) 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
3) Up to 9 fps1 continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
4) 8K6 and 4K time-lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail. File system : DCF 2.0, Exif 2.31, PictBridge
5) Tilting touchscreen, Focus Shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more.Total Pixels: 46.89 million
6) 4K Ultra HD video recording, slow motion up to 120 FPS at 1080p
Starting at $2880.6/ ₹212000.00
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon’s commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers. Superb image quality is achieved with Canon’s all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon’s revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon’s DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps. Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker.
1) 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting
2) Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
3) 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points for expanded vertical coverage
4) ISO range 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion
5) 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
6) Touch-screen LCD monitor
MSRP: $3,299.00/ ₹288,000.00
Sony α7 III is most eagerly anticipated mirrorless camera of the year. It is all rounded camera suitable for both photography and videography. Refined for improved speed and low-light performance, the 35mm full-frame 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor pair to realize an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate and improved autofocus performance for faster.
D850 is ahigh resolution DSLRs, a camera that allows photographers to capture fast action in 45.7 megapixels of brilliant resolution. With remarkable advancements across the board sensor design, autofocus, dynamic range, sensitivity, Speedlight control, battery life, shutter and mirror drive mechanisms, Silent Photography in Live-View mode, focus shift capability and more this is quite possibly the most impressive.