Features in Compact body, Solid autofocus system, huge battery life and very good image quality the Nikon D3300 are also incredible easy to use for the first time user. If you are a beginner may be for photography or videography than this is good option with the D3300.24.2 MP with APS-C sensor delivered a good quality photo even in low light condition. Nikon has always been comparatively big APS-C sensor other than Canon. Nikon APS-C senor size is 24×16 mm and Canon Sensor size is approx. 23×15 mm.Hence D3300 is perform as well as in low light condition. 11 AF point is performing fast in all the situation may be low light condition, night mode, day light condition, artificial light condition. Everywhere this camera performing really well due to the manual mode. Continuous shooting speed is 5 FPS, so you can shoot sports photography also.D3300 does not struggling in low light due to ISO(100-25600).You have all the manual control that is ISO, white balance, shutter speed. So you can click some really good photos with this camera. As far as photography you never disappointed with this camera. It is very good camera and senor is good and its click some really good quality picture. But it is a crop sensor not a full frame sensor. Considering the price it is OK.
The D5300 is built-in Wi-Fi for photo sharing to your smartphone or tablet, GPS and mapping, a cutting edge 24.2-megapixel image sensor, an extra-large swiveling Vari-angle LCD and more, D5300 brings an outstanding new level of image quality and capabilities in a compact, ergonomic design. Pair it with any NIKKOR lens—like the outstanding AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR kit lens—and unleash the full potential of its innovative image sensor. Your photos will be richer, truer to life than most photos you’ve seen. HD video will have a stunning cinematic look, a level of sharpness and clarity that ignites on ultra-high-resolution tablets, laptops and TVs.
1) 24MP DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter
2) 39-point AF system with 3D tracking and 3D matrix metering II
3) 5 frames per second continuous shooting
4) ISO 100 – 12800 (Expandable to 25600)
5) 3.2″ Vari-angle LCD with 1,037,000 dots
6) 1080 (60p, 30p, 24p) and 720 (60p, 50p) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4)
7) Built-in Wi-Fi (for sharing and remote camera control) and GPS
Starting at $599.95 / ₹45,450.00
The D5600 offers plenty of room to grow with exceptional image quality, intuitive controls and powerful tools for pushing the boundaries of your creativity as far as they’ll bend. Unlike others, with a battery lasting over 970 shots per charge, you’ll be able to keep shooting all day long.Its large high-resolution sensor and broad ISO range help deliver high quality photos and videos in nearly any condition, from sunny skies to dimly-lit concerts. And with a wide range of interchangeable NIKKOR lenses at your disposal, images with stunning background blur and richly-toned contrasts are yours for the taking.
1) 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
2) EXPEED 4 Image Processor
3) 3.2″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
4) Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
5) SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC
6) Lens Compatibility at a Glance-Autofocus is available with AF-S, AF-P, and AF-I lenses
7) Nikon D5600 DSLR with 18-55mm vr lens
Starting at $599.95 / ₹55,950.00
Features in Compact body, Solid autofocus system, huge battery life and very good image quality the Nikon D3400 are also incredible easy to use for the first time use. D3400 is the best budgeted Entry level DSLR camera. It is small size light weight and simple design. Overall this interchangeable lens camera delivered very good photo and quality video for its price. Same resolution is the D3300 for without anti alias filter for slightly unsharpened the image. D3400 delivered slightly sharper photos in low light. This is upgrade version of D3300. Maximum features are same but very little difference are notice. Five difference we have noticed between D3400 and D3300. D3400 is actually lighter then D3300 and D3400 included Sanpbridge system, which help to connect your smart phone to share camera photo. This advantage not included in D3300. D3300 comes with microphone jack but D3400 does not have microphone jack. If you are shooting a video, you can’t use external microphone jack. If you are you tuber than D3300 is better choice. Battery life is very good then D3300. You can shoot 1200 image with full charged battery. D3300 only 700 shoots. D3400 price little high. Rest all features are same. Both camera are delivered good quality photo and video
1) SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
2) 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
3) EXPEED 4 Image Processor
4) No Optical Low-Pass Filter. Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1.
5) Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting. Comparability information: C firmware v. 1.10 and later ( released August 31, 2016 )
Starting at $399.95 / ₹31,923.00
The D3500 is as easy to use as a point-and-shoot, but it takes beautiful DSLR photos and videos that get noticed. It feels outstanding in your hands, sturdy and balanced with controls where you want them. It’s compact, durable and versatile, ideal for travel. And it works seamlessly with compatible smartphones, making it easier than ever to share your great photos. Even if you’ve never picked up a DSLR camera, you can take beautiful pictures with D3500.
1) A DSLR That’s as easy to use as a point-and-shoot camera
2) Compact, comfortable design That’s great for travel and Special events
3) Image sensor That’s 15x larger than those Used in Typical smartphones for sharper, clearer pictures
4) Works with Nikon’s snapbridge app for sharing photos with a compatible smartphone or tablet
5) 1080P full HD videos with monaural sound at the touch of a button
Starting at $399.95 / ₹39,950.00
The D7200 is the new star of Nikon’s DX-format camera line-up. Bring your creative vision to life with photos and videos that shine with sharpness and clarity. Shoot in nearly any light—from dawn until after dusk—and capture everything from sports and action to wildlife and everyday moments. Then share your beautiful images easier than ever with a compatible smart device. Whether you’re a passionate photographer or videographer looking for a tool to ignite your creativity, a pro in need of a nimble second camera or someone looking for an ideal blend of versatility and convenience, the D7200 is ready for your challenge.
1) 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor
2) No Optical Low-Pass Filter (OLPF)
3) 51 point autofocus system
4) 6 frames per second (fps) shooting capacity
5) EXPEED 4 image processing; ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 – 25,600.Lens mount: Nikon F mount, (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
6) Built in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) for instant sharing
Starting at $799.95 / ₹69,950.00
You take memorable, atmospheric pictures in low light with a large ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 12,800), which reduces the need for flash. Camera can capture the natural ambiance of every precious moment.Shoot superb images with the details, colours and contrast exactly as you remember thanks to the DIGIC 4+ processor.you can quickly connect to compatible Android smartphones and tablets and launch the Camera Connect app with just one tap. You can also connect to iOS and non-NFC devices and launch the app via Wi-Fi. Ideal for easy transfer and sharing of images and movies on the move.
1) 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+
2) 9-point AF with one center cross-type AF point
3) Standard ISO: 100 to 6400, expandable to 12800
4) Wi-Fi and NFC supported
Price: $344.00 / ₹31,995.00
Canon EOS 800D is an entry-level powerful, versatile and responsive DSLR. The powerful DIGIC 7 image processor and 24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor combine to produce images more accurate and detailed. Camera deliver quality images using the Intelligent Viewfinder (Pentaprism) with approx. 95% frame coverage. Canon’s Dual Pixel on-sensor phase-detection auto focus system offer smooth continuous focusing when shooting videos and photos in Live View mode.The powerful new DIGIC 7 image processor not only improves the visual resolution and contrast of images shot in backlight but also enables noise reduction.You can use fast shutter speed in low light, night condition at normal ISO speed up to extended 25600. Up to 45 cross-type point AF System offer to choose an AF point or area to suit your composition.
MSRP: $799.99 / ₹54,895.00
Lightweight, fun and easy to use, the Canon EOS 200D/Rebel SL2 camera further proves that quality is key, helping you capture stunning photos and videos you’ll love to see and share. The 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor deliver brilliantly sharp results, with Dual Pixel CMOS AF keeping your videos and photos in clear focus. Whether you’re taking selfies or vlogging, the Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD helps capture shots at a variety of angles and situations.
1) 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor DIGIC 7 Image Processor
2) 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
3) 9-Point AF System; Dual Pixel CMOS AF Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 51200
4) Up to 5 fps Continuous Shooting Feature Assistant; Microphone Input
5) Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
MSRP: $699.99 / ₹47,495.00
TheCanon EOS 4000D/ Rebel T6 camera has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor that captures images with outstanding clarity and tonal range, and can offer enough resolution for big enlargements or crops – your photos can be printed and framed without having to worry about reducing the image quality. This sensor is APS-C size for an effective 1.6x field of view (compared to 35mm format) and features many advanced Canon technologies that maximize each pixel’s light gathering, helping to ensure images are captured beautifully and brilliantly.
1) 18.0 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor; DIGIC 4+ Image Processor; 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
2) Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps; 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
3) ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light. 3 fps Shooting; Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC; Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
4) High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand
MSRP: $549.99/ Rs.72,000.00
The PEN-F features a timeless beauty in its rangefinder style. The design is absolute perfection and the designer’s attention to detail can be seen in every facet of the camera. The Monochrome Profile Control and Colour Profile Control gives you the opportunity to experience the true pleasure of viewfinder shooting as if you were to choose a film type, developing shots, and printing them to capture the exact photo you have in mind. This model revives the forgotten pleasure of shooting photos. The PEN-F is the result of a fusion of the latest digital technologies such as the 20M Live MOS sensor and powerful in-body 5-axis image stabilisation that bring out the full, amazing potential of Zuiko lens image quality and the unbroken chain of 80 years of traditional craftsmanship. This model is sure to be loved above all others by true camera enthusiasts.
Starting At $999.99 / ₹65,990.00
A new PEN with a refined design. This camera is almost like an accessory on its own. This PEN is packed with features to help you express yourself, such as selfie mode, Wi-Fi, Art Filter, and more. It’s a camera to be proud of and one that you’ll always want to use.E-PL8 is the perfect camera to take selfies.
And with selfie movies, you can capture yourself moving and speaking.
Starting At $399.00 / ₹76,387.30
Whether you’re new to photography or an experienced enthusiast looking to maximize your creativity, the E-M10 Mark II is for you. The sophisticated but easy to use E-M10 Mark II delivers flawless image quality, best-in-class 5-Axis Image Stabilization and intuitively placed controls to help you find your own style. It’s also compact and easy to carry everywhere you go, unobtrusive enough for discreet street shooting but versatile enough for anything from long-range wildlife shots to miniature macro masterpieces.
Starting At $449.99 / ₹42,500.00
Sony α7 III is most eagerly anticipated mirrorless camera of the year. It is all rounded camera suitable for both photography and videography. Refined for improved speed and low-light performance, the 35mm full-frame 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor pair to realize an impressive 10 fps continuous shooting rate and improved autofocus performance for faster.
D850 is ahigh resolution DSLRs, a camera that allows photographers to capture fast action in 45.7 megapixels of brilliant resolution. With remarkable advancements across the board sensor design, autofocus, dynamic range, sensitivity, Speedlight control, battery life, shutter and mirror drive mechanisms, Silent Photography in Live-View mode, focus shift capability and more this is quite possibly the most impressive.