Nikon popularized many features in professional SLR photography, such as the modular camera system with interchangeable lenses, viewfinders, motor drives, and data backs integrated light metering and lens indexing
Canon has been manufacturing and distributing digital cameras since 1984, starting with the RC-701. The RC series was followed by the PowerShot and Digital IXUS series of digital cameras. Canon also developed the EOS series of digital single-lens reflex cameras (DSLR) which includes high-end professional models.
Are you interested in shopping for a DSLR or Mirrorless, you have come to the right place! We write in brief of each camera. Now a day’s people are busy who sometimes just search to know recommendation of the most outstanding products. So here we have prepared list the best DSLRs and Mirrorless camera. If you’re looking for best cameras by Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic or Sony. Our recommendation will help you to find the best one.
DSLR For Beginners
DSLR For Enthusiasts
- Image Sensor: 24.2 MP 35 mm full frame
- Focusing: High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking
- Viewfinder:1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (color), XGA OLED
DSLR For Professional
- Magnificent Image with Stunning details- Nikon FX-Format, Backside Illumination Sensor Delivering 45.7 MP with ISO 64-25600.
- Effective Noise Reduction, Fine Details and Color Reproduction with Powerful Image Processing-EXPEED5
- Large 0.75x Optical Viewfinder
- Convenient Shooting with ND Filtrs-Low Light Metering Down To-3 EV
- Tillt and Touch 3.2in LCD, 2359K-Dot
- Magnesium Alloy and weather sealed body
- 4K Video and 1080P Slow Motion
- 30.4 MP full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points for expanded vertical coverage
- ISO range 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
- Touch-screen LCD monitor